Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The World's Longest, Most Over-due Post Ever: PART 2

Here is the second installment of The World's Longest, Most Over-due Post Ever. These are the pics that I took with my camera and which would have taken way too long to incorporate with the rest of the pictures. Some of these are a bit grainy, but I'm sure you'll get the idea!





My Crazy Dog!








My Beautiful Daughter!





A couple of friends from Milwaukee that we ran into at the Valley Fair in Minnesota.






A depressed dog in a doggie diaper! But ooooh so sexy! It's leopard print if you can't see it clearly enough!!!! lol



Brewers Game





Jackers 7th Birthday... he HAD to invite his girlie friend! This year he said he wanted three friends for a sleepover. I asked which ones, and one was Audrey! GASP!!! I said she could come to the party, but a sleepover wouldn't be appropriate...lol! He's so funny.




Jack and John

Payton and Jack

Jack and Quinn

Jack and Nathan

Jack and Audrey... ooh la la

The gang enjoying their za!






Jack the Fisherman!

Jack turned into quite the fisherman this year while we were living with grandma and grandpa. Turns out he ALWAYS out fished grandpa... at least that's the story from a fisherman!!! I wonder if that's because grandpa got the re-baiting duties?!





Random picture of yours truly.





At the Park City, UT Alpine Slide.

You wouldn't know it, but I'm freakin' TERRIFIED of being on chairlifts. It was only exacerbated having the children on the lift with me. I was so scared one of us was going to fall off! I'm such a chicken!!






Me and the true man in my life! lol





Hiking in Utah with Cousins

Kate (just after getting stung by a bee...Myah was going to get hit a few minutes later), Jack, Myah and Chloe.
Jack and Myah
Kate and Chloe
Me on the Alpine Slide.
Jack on the Alpine Slide.
He was too light (and maybe a little too weak) to go down very fast... the poor person behind him had to go slow too! I should've paid for that person's ticket since they were so pricey and my kid ruined their fun. They seemed to laugh it off. It was pretty funny because the rest of us were at the bottom, waiting and waiting and wondering if something bad happened and then after many minutes, we saw his slow moving toe-head making his way to the bottom. What a character!




Mater doing what he likes best!




The House!!!








Sooooo Scary!!!









Kate's 9th Birthday










More House!!!





























Kate's Birthday Party







Dani and Kate


Marina and Kate (and dad's hands)



Julia and Kate

Brooke and Kate




My handsome boy!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Seriously one of my most favorite memories ever is of Jack coming down the Alpine Slide. That was a fun day.

Amber said...

That was pretty hilarious! I swear that kid finds himself in more predicaments!!!